IPC/WHMA-A-620: Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
IPC/WHMA-A-620 is the most important process, materials, and inspection standard for the cable and wire harness industry. It was developed with the support of the Wire Harness Manufacturer’s Association (WHMA). IPC/WHMA-A-620 has been embraced by original equipment manufacturers worldwide as the premier cable and wire harness standard.
Topics covered in the IPC/WHMA-A-620 online course include:
- General; Applicable Documents; Preparation; Measuring Cable Assemblies and Wires; Testing
- Crimp Terminations; Insulation Displacement Connection
- Soldered Terminations; High Voltage Applications
- Connectorization; Over-Molding/Potting
- Ultrasonic Welding; Splices
- Marking/Labeling; Securing; Finished Assembly Installation
- Coaxial and Biaxial Cable Assemblies
- Harness/Cable Electrical Shielding; Cable/Wire Harness Protective Coverings
- Steps to effectively using the lesson plan and materials, tips on inspection and a review of important Certified IPC Trainer skills (if applicable)
This course includes:
This course does not include:
Send us a message and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.